1. Chicago Cubs (34-14) LW: 1
In the midst of a five game winning streak.
2. San Francisco Giants (32-21) LW: 2
Jeff Samardjizila is becoming the strong third pitcher they wanted him to be.
3. Pittsburgh Pirates (28-21) LW: 4
The Pirates pitching should see a boost soon with the emergence of Jameson Tallion.
4. Washington Nationals (30-21) LW: 3
The Nats lineup should see a boost soon with the emergence of Trae Turner
5. New York Mets (29-21) LW: 5
Matt Harvey had a huge bounce back start over the weekend. If he can pick up this team is dangerous.
6. St. Louis Cardinals (26-25) LW: 6
Taking two from the Nationals was big, but this team does not seem to have the same pitching as last year.
7. Los Angeles Dodgers (27-24) LW: 7
The Dodgers are 10-1 when Clayton Kershaw starts this season and are 17-23 when he does not.
8. Philadelphia Phillies (26-24) LW: 8
Even lower end Jeremy Hellickson is giving this team a pitching boost.
9. Miami Marlins (26-24) LW: 10
You have to wonder if this team could be competitive if Giancarlo Stanton can give them anything this summer.
10. Colorado Rockies (23-26) LW: 9
The pitching is starting to catch up with this team.
11.Arizona Diamondbacks (23-29) LW: 11
Nothing has gone their way as their big trade of Shelby Miller has back fired in the worst way now that he is on the DL.
12. Milwaukee Brewers (23-27) LW: 12
The Brewers are going to be able to continually hit while they figure things out for next year.
13. San Diego Padres (20-31) LW: 13
The big news out of San Diego is that James Shields is officially on the trade block.
14. Cincinnati Reds (16-34) LW: 14
The Reds want to move on from Joey Votto, but it will be tough to get a solid return back for him.
15. Atlanta Braves (15-35) LW: 15
The Braves said they will not move Julio Teheran if all they are getting in return is prospects.