- Chicago White Sox (26-18) LW: 1
Huge series coming up with the Indians this week
2. Seattle Mariners – (26-17) LW:3
Taking two of three from the Orioles was big.
3. Boston Red Sox (27-17) LW: 5
The Sox are hot and may just not cool down
4. Texas Rangers – (25-19) LW: 2
Off-set being swept by the A’s with sweeping the Astros this week
5. Baltimore Orioles (26-16) LW: 4
Will be interesting to see how far this pitching can take this great lineup.
6 Cleveland Indians (22-19)- LW6
To the surprise of many, Danny Salazar has been the ace of the staff this year.
7. Toronto Blue jays (22-24) LW: 7
The Blue Jays bats will come together at some point and they will go on a run.
8. Kansas City Royals (22-21) LW: 8
The Royals do not seem to have the pitching this year.
9. Detroit Tigers (21-22) LW: 9
Lets see if a 5-1 week will improve things here
10. Tampa Rays (20-21) LW: 10
The Rays continue to wait for a Chris Archer spark to put them in contention
11. Houston Astros (17-28) LW: 11
Will be the last to admit the Astros are done this year, but still might have to call it soon.
12. Oakland As (19-26) LW: 13
Hopefully a two week DL stint can right Sonny Gray, who has been worse than Archer this year.
13. New York Yankees (21-22) LW: 12
Carlos Beltran is heating up, but lets face it this team does not have the youth to last
14. Los Angeles Amgels- (21-22)-LW: 14
Nick Tropeano may be their best pitcher. Took five of six this week,but still too hard to buy this team on papr
15. Minnesota Twins-(11-32)- LW: 15-
It is not going to get better this year.